Mashup

Mashup
Great fun

Friday, March 14, 2008

What do I like about the RSS's - maybe that they bring the news and information to me all on one site! for the time strapped people like me it's what I would call one stop shopping and thats great.
The sites that I'm more interested in are science, technology, craft and news at this stage. I'll need to investigate this more as I get a little more time. I may come across something interesting that I would like to add to this list but for the time being it's a starter.
How to use this at work? maybe it's a way of keeping up to date on new and upcoming events in the library coalface. It could be a way for libraries to keep clients informed and allow them to have up to date information on what is happening in their library.
Maybe libraries can attach the RSS to the libraries web site?? Is that way possible???
Other good library blogs found - Swinburne Library Blog, Manly Library Weblogs , library jobs blog (now I can see a definite advantage to that), Online Public Access in Libraries (OPAL) training blog ( training blog - now that could be good), ALIA board blog ( great).
I NEED MORE TIME IN MY DAY

No comments: